Kapha Candle is hand poured candle to inspire balance of the Ayurveda doshas. It's the best candle we've smelled.
Kapha Dosha is known to have heavy, slow, cool, oily, soft and viscous characteristics. Ruled by elements of water and earth, this dosha expresses calmness, smoothness and steadiness when in balance and sluggishness, immovability, and attachment when our of balance. We balance kapha by using herbs and oils opposite to the core qualities of the dosha.
- 40-50 hour burn time
- Top notes: Moss and Spruce
- Heart notes: Teak and Cedar
- Base notes: Cypress and Wood
- Cruelty free
- Made in Seattle
- Coconut/Soy wax blend with cotton stick
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each use
- Keep wax pool free of depris
- Stop burning with 1/2" unmelted wax remains
- Avoid dry areas
- Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4" to prevent smoking and soot build up on container or other items. Burn only on a stable surface for no more than four hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue us when only 1/2" of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.