We at Amie Artisans (collectively, “us”, “our”, or “we”) are strongly committed to transparency, and we want you (“you” or “your”) to understand how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information, as well as how you can manage the personal information we collect. This Privacy Notice applies to your interactions with us and your use of our website (www.amieartisans.com), products, services, and features, either online or offline (collectively, the “Services”).
By using our Services, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Services. If you do not understand, or if you have questions about, this Privacy Notice, please contact us before using, or continuing to use, our Services.
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the changes here. We will also provide you with notice by prominently posting on our website, via email or both, if we make any changes to this Privacy Notice that materially affect your rights. Your use of our Services after we have made changes to our Privacy Notice will mean that you have accepted those changes.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information from you when you provide it to us or when you use or interact with our Services: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information includes all information that relates to you personally and either identifies or may be used to identify you personally (collectively, “personal information”). We may collect the following types of personal information from you depending upon the device you are using and how you interact with us or use or interact with our Services, such as your:
- Contact Information. Name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Demographic Information. Date of birth and gender.
- Device Information. IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type and device identifiers.
- Financial Information. Credit card number, banking information, transactional and financial information, and billing and shipping address.
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you or information that has been anonymized (collectively, “non-personal information”). When we combine non-personal information with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
You can always refuse to provide your information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in our Services or receiving responses to your inquiries or other information of interest.
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We need to collect personal information from you in order to provide you with our Services, as well as to improve your experience. You may provide us with personal information in several ways, including, for example when you:
- Visit our website or use our Services;
- Register for any website account;
- Correspond with us in any way, including through surveys and promotions;
- Sign up to receive our newsletter or promotional information;
- Ask for customer service, support or other assistance; or
- Interact with us in any other way, online or offline, including through our Services.
- Remind us who you are when you access our Services which helps us to provide you with services tailored to your specific needs and interest;
- Determine the browser you are using so our Services work properly;
- Assist us with sending you notifications;
- Generate analytics regarding your use of our Services; and
- Estimate our audience size by determining whether your visit is your first.
You can set your browser or device to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser or device to decline these technologies, some Services may not function properly. Our Services do not currently change the way they operate upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use personal information to:
- provide you with our Services;
- facilitate your interactions and transactions with us;
- respond to your requests, communications, suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests (including your feedback about our Services);
- administer our relationship with you, including creating and managing your account;
- maintain and improve our Services;
- measure performance;
- develop new products, features, and services;
- better understand the preferences of our customers;
- provide personalized Services, including content and ads;
- provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing offers or information from us or relevant third parties;
- facilitate your participation in our surveys and promotions;
- respond to legally binding requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties;
- defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable terms of service;
- to prevent fraud or the recurrence of fraud;
- assist in the event of an emergency; and
- comply with applicable law.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through our Services, and develop a customer profile that will be used for the purposes above.
We may retain personal information for as long as we have a business need to do so, including, for backup, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes.
We may use personal information to create non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for any legitimate business purpose. We may retain non-personal information for as long as we have a business need to do so.
4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Notice, we do not share personal information with any companies other than our partners and affiliates and their directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, advisors or other representatives. In no event will we sell or rent personal information.
We may share personal information with our third party service providers, vendors, and business partners to help us:
- with the uses described in the How We Use Information section above;
- with our marketing and promotional projects, such as sending you information about products and services you may like and other promotions; and
- comply with your directions or any additional consent you have provided us.
We may share personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
- responding to a subpoena, court order or other legal processes;
- defending, protecting or enforcing our rights;
- assisting in the event of an emergency; and
- complying with applicable law.
We may also transfer or assign personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose information about you that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.
We share non-personal information with third parties as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.
5. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your equipment to our servers. We store personal information that we have collected in secure operating environments. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. We try our best to safeguard personal information once we receive it, but please understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your information, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPS
The Services may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties. Please be advised that the practices described in this Privacy Notice do not apply to information gathered through these third party websites and apps. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the actions and privacy policies of third parties and other websites and apps.